How to apply
Please submit your CV and supporting statement via the link below:
This guidance contains important information to help with your application:
- Please apply by submitting a CV and supporting statement aligned to the job description/person specification. Please highlight the specific role that you are applying for in your application and keep your supporting statement to a maximum of 4 pages.
- Please ensure all gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV - we may wish to verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please let us have details of two referees – we will only approach these for candidates proceeding to interview and after we have discussed these further with you.
- Please make sure you complete your application by the closing date as outlined below. No applications will be accepted once long listing for the post has begun.
- Following long listing you will be contacted directly by Penna to update you on the status of your application.
The following timetable sets out key dates in our recruitment process for this role. Please ensure that you mention in your covering letter if any of these dates present you with a problem.
|Closing date||Midday Friday 23rd August 2019|
|Longlist meeting||Thursday 29th August 2019|
|Interviews (one stage including written exercise, presentation and competency-based questions)||Revised date: Wednesday 4th September 2019|
Closing date for applications: Midday on Friday 23 August 2019.